Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

If You Don't Know I Ain't Telling You

Although this starts off talking about Karaoke this is really more of an inquiry into a possible understanding of the opposite sexes mind. That is if it is indeed proven that they have one.

Well anyway, it’s was Saturday and I am down at the Karaoke Bar. I walk up to get a beer and the owner of the bar is sitting there with two good-looking women, well one a half good-looking women. So he says how you doing tonight Art. I said I am doing well but it is obvious I need to buy a damn bar somewhere? He smiles and says why is that Art? Cause I had always heard it was the singers that got the good looking women but it appears the Bar Owner gets first pick. (That is smooth huh) So they laugh and I turn to walk off when I hear the owner say, that Art is one Karaoke signing Mother. So I stop in mid step and turn and lean over to one of the two and say tell me something…. Karaoke signing mother…is that good or bad. She said it all depends on how he says it.

I say but and she said, “if you don’t know I ain’t going to tell you”. Now this ain’t the first time I have heard that statement folks. I have heard it at a few other critical junctions of my life. Now them damn women will be with their lady friends talking about how men just don’t have a clue or understand them, but when we try to obtain their wisdom they say…if you don’t know I ain’t going to tell you. So you know what my man answer is to that. You want to know why I know “everything”…huh??? Do you? Cause if I admit I don’t I am going to have to listen to some bullshit like if you don’t know I ain’t telling you. And that is all I have to say about that.


Art “Bubba” Nalley
Redneck Hertiage Network
@2006

No comments: