Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank You Lord


You know too often in life we only go to the Lord with problems and not near enough with thanks…..So I was sitting outside on a beautiful day just looking over my domain and thought a thank you lord prayer was in order.


Lord just checking in to let you know I am thinking of you and thanking you for all the many blessings you have given me.


Our garden is looking good this year and I want to thank you for helping me come up with the idea to place that carpet down the rows to keep out the grass after I flooded the basement and had to tear it out. It should keep the work down a little this year.

Thanks for reminding me that behind every disaster is a chance to improve something else. All the plants seem to be doing well except for the cucumbers and I usually have to plant some things twice anyway so no big deal I will take care of that Lord.

Peach and plum trees look like they are putting on a lot of fruit and that wooden fence you gave me the energy to stain certainly looks good. Hey lord that front yard certainly looks better than all the neighbors' yards this year. Thanks for getting me out of that lazy chair at the right time to burn it off this year. Of course the neighbors thought I had lost my mind but they are now talking about a neighbor burn off party next year.

Lord thank you for that good looking, kind woman you provided me up stairs, she consistently talks good of me and is a great ego builder. Very good woman lord.


Lord thank you for them 4 good looking and healthy grandchildren you have blessed me with and of course my daughters. And thanks also for that son-in-law that has become more than a son in law.

Lord I also want to thank you for getting me thru that Prostate surgery without complications and for the recent check up news that the throat cancer has not returned.

I could go on and on Lord but basically everything is cool, the sun is shining, the birds or singing and my biggest decision I will have to make today is what I will eat not if I will eat like some others.

Anyway checking out and sending this on to others in hope that we start a chain of thank you lords today. What Lord? No I am not going to do that if you don't send it on to ten folks you are going straight to hell type closing. Yep, that annoys me also!

In Jesus Christ Name I pray



Art Nalley



Redneck Heritage Network



Copyright @2010

No comments: