Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

For God, Country and those Woolmarket Girls that trained Me

Woolmrket was a very good place to grow up. But we became toooo much like family. By the time we got into serious dating, the Woolmarket girls knew all of us like a book. They knew your next move before you could make it, and don’t ever make the mistake of calling one for a date to find out she was busy and then calling another. What am I …. Second choice…you just called Nina twenty minutes ago….dial tone.

So after about the 9th grade we started dating girls outside the community. You were also more likely to score that way since they didn’t have to worry about you going to their school Monday morning and telling everybody. One thing, I never did….If asked I would just smile and say…I don’t know man go ask her. I think this was a major factor in being so popular in High School. The girls could always trust me. Many of them came to me with their boy problems for me to solve. And I always gave very good advice. And you know what…my advice worked for everybody but me. I would have a similar situation, know what and how I should handle it, but couldn’t.

I once had a girl make a special request of me. Her boy friend was taking her for granted and she wanted me to put a hickey on her to make him jealous. She brought her girlfriend with her to ask me since she wanted to insure safety…That devil Art, you never know??? Well I thought about it and I wasn’t quite sure it was the best move for her. I tried to give her other suggestions that would probably work as well but both she and her girlfriend were insistent that her way was the way to bring him around.

At this point I felt a little used. So I started thinking, what she got in trade;;;;;;; Well it didn’t take long to come up with it. She just happened to have the biggest set of tits in D’Iberville. I said with her girlfriend in the front seat, I will give you a hickey on the neck, but if you really want to scare him into shape, you have got to have a couple on those tits as well. She thought about it a minute but her girlfriend Lori was shaking her head in agreement. We drove off from my house and went up a dirt road. Lori was still with us as she was driving. Well all I am going to say at this point, is I did her proud. For God, country and those Woolmarket girls that trained me.


Art Nalley
Redneck Heritage Network
@2004

No comments: