Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

Timothy Jay Jay Stonewall Pecker Head Nalley

Timothy Jay is my younger brother, but just by a little bit. I’m a little surprised he even likes me as I dealt out punishment on a daily basis as he was growing up. It is I suppose understandable as Tim always made excellent grades in school and so did Stan. Here I am caught between two A students and can’t whip but one. So guess whom I pick on? Timothy Jay Jay Stonewall Pecker Head Nalley. Not sure who gave him that whole name but I am going to take credit for it since ain’t no body else writing lately.

I have many stories on Tim but plan to do just one tonight. The drive to excel was always very strong in Tim and it got to a point where he felt a 97 was not good enough. So one day in the fifth grade on a semester test he was not sure about a true and false question. Now me being the gambler I figure 50% chance, but not good enough for Tim. He wants to see that 100. So like a Pecker Head he tries to look at the book to get the answer and the teacher catches him. He got an F on a semester test. Hot damn the pressure is off of me. I would have died for a 97 and he wants 100. Needless to say…..he made me proud!


Art Nalley
Redneck Heritage Network
@2004

No comments: