Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hey to you my Chinese Friends


As part of the Google Blogger feature you can look at Statistic's of how many people have read your blog by day, week, month, or forever. However their forever only goes back about a year. One feature I like is that you can see from what country your audience is reading you from. This is a proud moment for me as Bubba has folks from China reading his blog. Which from everything I read would be hard to do without the Official Chinese government giving me approved status. Guess they feel I pose no threat to them and I don't, I like Chinese folks. However some of what you have heard about us is true, we are capitalist and love money. There is a reason for that and it is that our women love spending it and if your woman is happy then Bubba is happy.

Wonder how Bubba reads in Chinese that would be interesting. He says he rides on hay to kiss women I thought all Americans had cars? Let's see there are 1.3 Billion Chinese and if I opened up a PayPal account and asked for a donation after you read each post and let's say the average donation is 1 dollar Bubba could do fairly decent. I am reaching out to you my Chinese friends as my overhead is kind of high. I usually have to get about a six pack in before the words really start to flow. My woman is fairly high maintenance also. Drop a line from time to time and let me know what you would like to know about Bubba and America and I will do my best to respond.

No comments: