Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Don't Take the Chance of Adding to the List

Advice to the Young clip 1


Back in 2003, my Niece (Abby) was getting married to a young man named Wes and I had just finished up a divorce and didn’t have a lot of money left for gifts. So her father suggested I make them an Advice Video Tape instead. I found it kind of humorous thinking about a recently divorced man giving advice to newlyweds so I took on the challenge. The idea for the tape was to get it there in time for it to be played at the rehearsal dinner. Don’t know that it was played or not.

The first clip is about learning what it is that makes your new bride pissed (since most often they won’t tell you) and insuring you don’t mistakenly add to that list. A short clip of the tape is attached to this message. Hope you enjoy.


Art Nalley

Redneck Heritage Network

@2011

No comments: